John David Ameen
John D. Ameen was born in Rhode Island, graduated from the University of Miami with General University Honors in 1991, and graduated from the University of Miami School of Law in 1994. He has been a South Florida community member for over 20 years.
John gained valuable insight into how insurance companies defend cases by spending his first years of practice representing various insurance in personal injury, accident and other insurance coverage matters.
- John has been practicing law since 1994, representing only Plaintiffs for over 15 years.
- In 1998 John became the founding partner of a successful Coral Springs law firm that focused on personal injury, accident, and insurance coverage cases.
- During his time in Coral Springs, John was twice the recipient of the Best Attorney in Coral Springs award, given annually by the Coral Springs Forum.
- Today his offices cover multiple cities within Broward and Palm Beach County and include a diverse group of office staff members.
John has been at the forefront of insurance class actions, including a case to help individual policy holders against the insurance industry. This case involved the practice of betterment, which was regularly taken by all big insurance companies but not contained in every policy.
He is a highly respected trial attorney with over 20 years of experience who prides himself on being available and approachable to all of his clients. He has recovered millions of dollars for his clients over the past years.
John and his office will fight for your rights and work hard to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Martin J. Sperry
3860 West Commercial Blvd.
Tamarac, FL 33309
Martin J. Sperry graduated from the University of Florida with a B.S.B.A. degree with Honors in 1969 and a J.D. degree in 1971. He has been a South Florida community member for over 40 years. Martin spent his first two years of practice as a Law Clerk to the Chief Judge, United States District Court, Middle District of Florida.
- Martin has been practicing law in private practice since 1974 as an insurance coverage attorney.
- Martin is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates and has been selected for Florida Super Lawyers in the category of Insurance Law.
- Certified as a Civil Trial Lawyer by the Florida Bar, Martin has the knowledge, experience and continuous education needed to ensure your case is handled with results and professionalism as top priorities.
- Today his offices cover multiple cities in Southern Florida and include a diverse group of office staff members.
Martin is a Long Term, Short Term, and Individual Disability attorney with a track record throughout South Florida of dealing with insurance companies and obtaining fair recoveries for clients.
He is a highly respected trial attorney who prides himself on being available and approachable to all of his clients.
Martin will fight for your rights and work hard to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Tamika L. Jones was born and raised in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
- She graduated Magna Cum Laude from Florida Atlantic University with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Management with a minor in Real Estate
- In May 2006, Ms. Jones earned her Juris Doctor Degree, Magna Cum Laude, from Nova Southeastern University’s Shepard Broad Law Center, where she was an editor of the Nova Law Review, as well as an active member of the student chapter of the American Association for Justice (formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America) and the Black Law Students Association.
Presently, Ms. Jones is a member of:
- The Florida Bar
- The American Bar Association
- The Broward County Bar Association
At the firm, her practice areas are civil litigation of cases involving:
- Personal injury
- Defective products
- Insurance disputes
Daniel J. Levenson
Daniel J. Levenson was born and raised in Miami, Florida. While in high school, he began working in the construction field. Over time, he became a highly‐skilled carpenter and cabinetmaker, and he obtained his Florida State Certified General Contractor’s license in 1982. In all, Dan worked for more than 20 years in construction, specializing in the repair of luxury homes and businesses that were severely damaged by windstorm, fire, water, and the like.
Thereafter, Dan attended the University of Miami on a Henry King Stanford Academic Scholarship where he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree with General Honors. In December 1994, he obtained his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Miami School of Law and became a member of the Florida Bar the following year.
Dan began his legal career as an associate attorney for a well‐respected law firm in Hollywood, Florida. He helped defend homeowners, contractors, insurance agencies, retailers, and other entities. He then went into private practice. During his first eight years, Dan inspected properties, assessed and documented damages, and appraised/arbitrated insurance claims on behalf of most major insurance companies in Florida. During the next twelve years — following Hurricanes Katrina and Wilma — Dan primarily represented homeowners and business owners who suffered major damages to their property (including their personal property) by hurricanes, fire, water, and other casualties.
We want to hear about your case, call us 800-555-4011800-555-4011
Phones answered 24 hours a day
HablamosEspañol/Spanish and Nou Pale Kreyòl/Creole