Law Offices of John D. Ameen
  • 3860 W Commercial Blvd., Tamarac, FL 33309
  • 800-555-4011 800-555-4011 (24/7/365)


Hurricane Insurance Attorney

Hurricane Insurance Claims

Law Offices of John D. AmeenFree Initial Hurricane and Flood Claim Consultation. We are here to listen and help you.

We are here to answer your questions and protect your legal rights with regard to losses due to Hurricane. We understand how important it is for you to get your life and home back together. We understand the stress that you are experiencing concerning the uncertainty of your claim and the waiting process.

  • Have your claim represented by a Licensed Attorney who is a former Contractor of 18 years
  • Our legal team has over 90 years of combined experienced representing Insurance Claims

We have experience handling the following Hurricane related claims:

  • Windstorm
  • Federal Flood Insurance
  • Maritime Insurance Claims for your insured vessel
  • Renter’s Insurance claims
  • Alternate Living Experience Claims
  • Personal Property Damage Claims
  • Auto and Vehicle Damage Claims
  • Personal Property Claims


How quickly can I speak with an attorney?

We are available 24/7 and the phone number is 800-555-4011; Or please email us at including the following:

Why choose the Law Offices of John D. Ameen., P.A. for handling your hurricane claim?
  • Over sixty years combined experience in handling insurance claims experience includes handling windstorm as well as Federal Flood Insurance Claims.
  • Convenient office locations throughout South Florida
  • Help with all stages of your claim from claim presentation to denied claims
  • Help understanding your coverage
  • Free Consultation

Will I have to pay any out of pocket money or expenses?

No fee or costs are charged unless there is a recovery on your claim. In some circumstances your insurance company might be responsible for all or a portion of any fee charged related to your claim. We offer a free no obligation consultation.

Can you help me talk to and present my claim to my insurance company?

Yes, in the state of Florida an attorney is authorized to adjust an insurance claim on your behalf. You do not have to face your insurance company alone.

If I have already contacted my insurance company can I still contact your office?

Yes, we are here to help you at any point in the process of your claim. Don’t hesitate to call and know that you will receive individual attention from an attorney not just a referral service. Our attorneys all have years of experience litigating and practicing in the state of Florida.

Where are your offices and do I need to come into the office to speak with an attorney?

You do not need to come into our office. We can be with you and help you over the phone or through email. For clients who prefer the convenience, we offer skype and Facetime consultations. You never have to come to our location. However, we have offices located throughout south Florida for your convenience. We welcome you to come into any of our offices and speak and meet with your attorney who will also provide you their personal cell number to help you through this difficult tragic time.

Is there a time limit to file my claim?

Yes, insurance claims like any other claims are subject to a statute of limitations. However, your claim should be presented as soon as possible since insurance companies often raise late notice defenses to your claim. Also, many insurance policies have conditions and duties that must be met before a claim is paid. We are here to advise on the conditions and duties of your policy and to assist you in getting your claim paid in a timely manner.

Am I entitled to damages to insurance company bad faith?

An insurance company acts in bad faith when it fails to settle a claim with its insured when under all the circumstances it could and should have done so had it acted fairly and honestly towards its insured with due regard for his or her interests. (See Florida Statute 624.155). Basically, every insurance company has a duty to act as a reasonable insurer would act. If you believe that your insurance company acted in bad faith concerning your claim, you may have legal rights. Before any claim can be made a statutory notice of bad faith must completed and sent to the Florida Department of Financial Services as well as the insurer. We help you through this entire process. We are glad to discuss a potential bad faith claim with you. Please call us for a free consultation.

Law Offices of John D. Ameen

Getting Started With Us? Welcome!
Let us do the work for you!
Email Or Call Now! Phones answered 24/7
We want to hear about your case, call us 800-555-4011800-555-4011
Phones answered 24 hours a day
HablamosEspañol/Spanish and Nou Pale Kreyòl/Creole

Free Consultation Form

  • I understand that by filing out this form I am not creating an attorney/client relationship. That relationship is only created after both the firm and the client have consented to representation by signing a contract.

Law Offices of John D. Ameen

  • 3860 W Commercial Blvd., Tamarac, FL 33309
  • 954-763-4950 954-763-4950